“Don't go there.”
Review of Garden Green Cafe - CLOSED

Garden Green Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I went there with our 2 children for lunch. We was pushed to the back. Food wasn't all that good. Had to wait a while for cheese on toast. The owner was so rude. Later found out the owner doesn't like children.

Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

Fab place to eat, huge breakfast and friendly staff! Nothing to too much trouble

Toast is amazing and thick

Cheese on toast is worth trying

Reviewed September 20, 2015

I have passed this restaurant a few times and noted how quiet it was. I was passing the other Sunday with my family and decided to finally give it a try for breakfast. The welcome was cool from the person who I presumed was the owner and it did not get any better throughout the visit. The response to any question we had regarding the menu was short and sharp and lacked any facial response.
The chef was much friendlier and only she enquires if everything was to our liking.
The quality of the products was acceptable apart from the sausages which where cheap tasteless items on the plate.
The decor and atmosphere is cold and univiting which as previously stated matches the style of service.
Would we go again - never

Reviewed August 18, 2015

...Aldi allow you to park your car in there car park free for 1 hour and a half ,, that's enough time to walk across the street and have lunch here .. we found the premises clean and tidy the wait staff friendly and the food was passable ( however my husband did mention his bacon was over cooked and hard ) if however a little pricy .. (over £4 for Cheese on toast and that's all it was 2 slices of bread and cheese ) !!
On thing of note I did see a For Sale sign on the building ..

1  Thank bhgoodwin
Reviewed August 8, 2015

The woman that served us looked like she had been out clubbing the night before and was not too happy about having to work on Sunday morning.
Now I don't ask for much, but a smile costs nothing and so onto the breakfast !
The best bit was the toast, the sausages were the cheapest of the cheap and tasted no better than sawdust ! the bacon was salty and the fried egg was solid, if you want my advice, go into the high street, there are much better cafe's down there and with more choice.

1  Thank Rog134