“HAPPY EXPERIENCE”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Did not book and it was Saturday evening. But we were made very welcome and a table quickly found for us.
Lovely meal, very attentive service . We very decidedly will go back.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had a takeaway from here for my daughter and I and it was the worst takeaway I have EVER had.
After travelling 3 miles to get it and 3 miles back there was hardly any food in the containers and what there was was almost all sauce and it wasnt cheap either, needless to say I wasnt going to travel another 6 miles to take it back I just would NEVER go there again its a total rip off

1  Thank chriss d
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We decided to try Chynna Garden tonight after discovering the Chinese we had intended to go to was closed. The decor is lovely, definitely makes it stand out from other Chinese restaurants in the area. It is clear from the offset that the owners are passionate about their business.
The food was better than most Chineses in the Prestatyn/Rhyl/Abergele area, but unfortunately not as good as the one we go to regularly. However, what makes Chynna Garden stand out is the service. The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating and so I will never hesitate to recommend it as a great place to go in Prestatyn.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Love this restaurant, great food and lovely friendly staff. I will definitely be visiting this one in the new year. I like the clean fresh decor here it's a nice contemporary place to eat in Prestatyn.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We go on a regular basis to this family run restaurant.
The food is always excellent with a very good choice
The service couldn't be better with a very friendly staff,nothing is too much trouble to them.It is always excellent value for money.