All reviews bryn tyrch great food burger beer garden fish and chips lamb open fire warm welcome both nights local produce real ale north wales sticky toffee pudding lovely atmosphere road noise cooked to perfection base for exploring
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Have been going to the Bryn Tyrch for the last 4 years.... it’s still awesome.

Can’t recommend it enough. Rooms are really clean and tidy. The bar has a brilliant family welcome feel and the staff can’t do enough to help.

It’s in a cracking location to walk to many local attractions, looking forward to my next stay...

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I only stayed here one night, arriving gone 10pm in horrible wind and rain.

The receptionist was lovely, and the (locals?) in the bar area also really friendly - a great welcome!

The room had a lovely view, and was a great size; all nicely done up. The bathroom was modern and the shower was great!
I ordered a packed lunch, which was prepared whilst I ate the very nice breakfast... the brownie was simply divine, and I genuinely wish I had more of it!

If I was in the area for longer, I would absolutely stay here again! :)

Room tip: Some lovely mountain views available!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Claire M
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We booked to stay at the Bryn Tyrch so we could enjoy a weekend of zip lining and exploring. When we arrived it was pouring down and as soon as we ran inside with our luggage we were treated to a friendly welcome and our bags whisked off to our room while we checked in.

After unpacking we came down to the bar and enjoyed a drink in front in the lovely open fire and watched the weather from the comfort of a sofa. Soon we got chatting with Steve and Caroline the managers of the hotel and we whiled away a very pleasant afternoon.

We enjoyed delicious food every night with great service and friendly staff. Breakfast was also lovely (the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs were delicious) and set us up for the day.

The room was very well appointed and clean with loads of power sockets (a must in these days of phones, tablets etc.) and the bathroom was lovely.

All in all we felt at home and nothing was too much trouble which is pretty much all you can ask for in a hotel.

1  Thank jonathank150
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Our only regret is that our stay here was just for the one night.We were immediately made to feel welcome then shown to our well appointed clean and comfortable room.The restaurant food was excellent and reasonably priced as were the bar prices.our stay was restful and our sleep undisturbed.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed here when visiting the area. The views are amazing with the river running by across the road. The hotel room was clean and modern. The food was amazing. All local produce. I would recommend and will be visiting again.

Date of stay: August 2018