“great food and service! :D”
Review of Chips Ahoy

Chips Ahoy
Ranked #12 of 85 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: We aim to provide the freshest produce daily and strive for customer satisfaction....With lots to choose from including desserts and kids meals.... we are gluten free and offer a home delivery service also
Reviewed May 6, 2014

the food from chips ahoy is always of a great quality and the staff are always really friendly and like to chat. the food is always cooked fresh and the fish and chips are never greasy as is often the case with modern fish and chip shops! Great work and would highly recommend!

1  Thank Zac M

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I love this chip shop, the staff are so friendly! The owner is a lovely guy who really cares about the food and the customers. Would recommend them to anyone, literally could not have better customer service. Also got given extra marshmallows and some life advice, what more could you want from a chip shop?!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I could park right out side unlike most of the near buy that all ways good the it was nice and the with great staff and lovely fish and my kid like the sausages in batter and it's nice and cheep to wants allways a plus in my books well all I can say is its number one for me and my family from now on
Thanks chips ahoy

Richard and Co

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Twice now we have had chips from here and they have not disappointed. Really nice fluffy chips, like they should be and plenty of them - you certainly get your moneys worth!!! Pleasant staff too which is good. We are lucky to have them as a local chippy!!! Excellent!!!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I make a habit of visiting this place every so often from the day it was opened. It's located not far from Lidl, so I visit it before or after doing my shopping.The staff is extremely friendly and the place is pristine clean. There is a big selection of fish, sausages and pies (the pies are the best, in my opinion). Great real chips, not some cheap french fries like in other places. You can also choose to have an item battered (10 p) or beer battered (20 p). Recently they started serving special all-steak pies for £ 2,40 and they are absolutely phenomenal. A great place to get a meal from right between Colwyn Bay and Rhos-on-Sea.