“Breakfasts to die for....”
Review of Zanzibar - CLOSED

Zanzibar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

If you want to indulge yourself with a tasty, perfectly cooked brekkie, then this is THE place to go in Colwyn Bay. A warm welcome awaits from Chris & Lynn the owners.

Choose from a lovely breakfast menu, including scrambled egg & smoked salmon on muffins all the way to a full cooked breakfast that is to die for.

I recommend you pop in as soon as you can, you'll not be disappointed.

1  Thank pablos100

Reviewed March 11, 2014

A very good place for lunch. Their soups and paninis are lovely.
You can sit outside if the weather is nice.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Calm, clean and friendly place to eat, and they understand that some of us have dietary restrictions. Nice food and I'm happy to take friends there.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was recently introduced to Zanzibar while visiting family who live locally. Went in for lunch and had a lovely meal, I'm quite picky with my food but they were really accommodating and didn't make me feel like I was a nuisance for asking for alterations. Really nice, relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely be returning next time I'm in the area.

2  Thank Lozabee12
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have been going to the Zanzibar for a while now, the customer service & food is second to none . The food is excellent & of the highest quality . It's an amazing bistro & we are so glad we found this little gem. Xx

1  Thank Cazy1