“NICE PLACE FOR LUNCH”

Zanzibar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

A very good place for lunch. Their soups and paninis are lovely.
You can sit outside if the weather is nice.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Calm, clean and friendly place to eat, and they understand that some of us have dietary restrictions. Nice food and I'm happy to take friends there.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was recently introduced to Zanzibar while visiting family who live locally. Went in for lunch and had a lovely meal, I'm quite picky with my food but they were really accommodating and didn't make me feel like I was a nuisance for asking for alterations. Really nice, relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely be returning next time I'm in the area.

2  Thank Lozabee12
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have been going to the Zanzibar for a while now, the customer service & food is second to none . The food is excellent & of the highest quality . It's an amazing bistro & we are so glad we found this little gem. Xx

1  Thank Cazy1
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have been regulars of Zanzibar for years and always bring friends and family when they come and visit. Lyn and Chris ( the owners ) are always welcoming and the food quality is always good. Whether its for a morning coffee, breakfast or lunch, we've never been let down. 5 stars!

1  Thank Andrew S