“Yummy food, friendly staff, just wish I lived closer!”
Review of Zanzibar - CLOSED

Zanzibar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was recently introduced to Zanzibar while visiting family who live locally. Went in for lunch and had a lovely meal, I'm quite picky with my food but they were really accommodating and didn't make me feel like I was a nuisance for asking for alterations. Really nice, relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely be returning next time I'm in the area.

2  Thank Lozabee12

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have been going to the Zanzibar for a while now, the customer service & food is second to none . The food is excellent & of the highest quality . It's an amazing bistro & we are so glad we found this little gem. Xx

1  Thank Cazy1
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have been regulars of Zanzibar for years and always bring friends and family when they come and visit. Lyn and Chris ( the owners ) are always welcoming and the food quality is always good. Whether its for a morning coffee, breakfast or lunch, we've never been let down. 5 stars!

1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Went to Zanzibar again this week.Went for the comfort food of double sausages,doble eggs,beans and chips.Sausages are well nice.I could hardly move afterwards as I was so full.Dad and sister went for the toasties.
About a fortnight ago I tried Lynne`s home made chicken curry.Yum Yum.
Looking forward to next week already

1  Thank Simon E
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have been coming to Zanzibar for the last 3 years and would recommend to anyone. Food is very good!!

1  Thank Laurie B