“A favourite place”

Zanzibar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have been regulars of Zanzibar for years and always bring friends and family when they come and visit. Lyn and Chris ( the owners ) are always welcoming and the food quality is always good. Whether its for a morning coffee, breakfast or lunch, we've never been let down. 5 stars!

1  Thank Andrew S

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Went to Zanzibar again this week.Went for the comfort food of double sausages,doble eggs,beans and chips.Sausages are well nice.I could hardly move afterwards as I was so full.Dad and sister went for the toasties.
About a fortnight ago I tried Lynne`s home made chicken curry.Yum Yum.
Looking forward to next week already

1  Thank Simon E
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have been coming to Zanzibar for the last 3 years and would recommend to anyone. Food is very good!!

1  Thank Laurie B
Reviewed October 12, 2013

we are using the service often and never had a problem,always good food and nice people.prices like everywhere.the place it's worth to visit anytime!

3  Thank moris k
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Firstly I'd like to say that my wife and I have been going to Zanzibar with our family for the last 2 years. Over this time the quality of customer service & the food itself has remained at the highest level.

The owners of the cafe have been warm & welcoming since the first day we visited. There is always a family friendly atmosphere whenever we go & the owners are chatty and polite and cannot do enough for you.

The food is beautiful and reasonably priced. We go every Saturday morning for our breakfast, the menu of which is varied, including regular cooked breakfasts through to smoked salmon & scrambled egg on muffins - delicious.

Ignore the other reviews below. People are always quick to moan but not so to praise - Pay Zanzibar a visit anytime of the week and you won't be disappointed.

3  Thank pablos100