“Good pizza shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aydin's Eatery

Aydin's Eatery
Ranked #37 of 80 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Cuisines: Fast Food, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
“Good pizza shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Use this takeaway when in Colwyn Bay. The staff are really pleasant and the pizzas are nice. The garlic bread with cheese they have us free was delicious. Maybe their spicy foods are a little spicier than normal but I would highly recommend.

• Visited August 2014

“Great kebabs but be careful of the hot chilli sauce!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Ok, I admit it, I've been a greedy so-and-so and enjoyed two meals from Aydin's this week, but I do have an excuse (of sorts!)

I've tried both a donner and chicken kebab and both have been fantastic. The large donner was packed full of tasty lamb, and came with a side of fresh salad and chips. It was far too much for me to finish, to be honest.

The large chicken kebab contained less meat than the donner but was nevertheless still amazing - the chicken was tender, not too dry, and had a nicely barbecued taste.

My only complaint is for asking for their hot chilli sauce and experiencing the side effects the following day!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank DrREvans
“Good take away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Good take away with late opening hour. They so some good pizzas and kebabs . I never had a problem with them

2 Thank stuhlimerlot1
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Service with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have visited aydins serveral times alone and with the family, and they are always friendly and well mannered. Their service with a smile attitude makes me want to go there again
The food is of a good quality and I haven't had an order that was wrong
They also have a way with children as a lolly on entry is usually given and they listen to the children when they give their order

• Visited June 2014
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Always wrong order”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We have been to this place 3 times now and there is always something wrong. First time we had a pizza missing from the order when it was delivered.
Second time we paid for cheese on our chips we got no cheese or sauce as asked.
Third time we were supposed to get garlic bread without order they forgot and gave us a bottle of cola instead, will be avoiding this place in future awful service.

Visited May 2014