“Best fish and chips ever !!”
Review of Jaap's Catch

Jaap's Catch
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Description: Traditional Fish and Chip Shop Takeaway and Café We're Passionate about Quality Fish and Chips We only sell Fresh Fish cooked in Our Amazing Crispy Beer Batter!
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Friends of ours stumbled across this little gem by accident , after they raved about how nice the food was we had to try it for ourselves , so glad we did !
Staff are really friendly and the chips and fish are too die for !!!
I have never enjoyed chips fish and curry so much in fact we all enjoyed it that much we all wanted to take extra portions back home

2  Thank Scousers11_13

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Recently called in for fish muffins the batter was soo crispy and not greasy lovely thick white tasty fish not tasted such good fish in a long time

2  Thank joycelynneherb
Reviewed May 24, 2014

i can simply say that Jaap's Catch makes the best fish n chips I've ever had. Cod cooked as you wait in crispy light batter and firm fat free chips. A real delight. Shame you can't get them online!

2  Thank Mark F
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I've tried a few fish and chip shops locally, and Jaap's Catch has to be my favourite. The friendly manner of the staff is a welcome bonus, but would mean nothing if the food were not of a good standard. Believe me, the food is excellent. I would say the size of the portions is just about right, but it's the quality of what is served that keeps me going back, whenever I want to treat myself.

2  Thank T0nyRG
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is a Really good chippie, with very friendly people, and very good service. Great food.
I had a lovelly steamed Steak and kidney pudding, yummy. My friend had fish and chips, he said the Beer batter, was fantastic!

2  Thank Jpenny48