“excellent”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Seaview Cottage

Seaview cottage front facade
Garden view from the bedroom Cottage terrace with romatic seaview with its own garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Seaview cottage front facade
Garden view from the bedroom
Cottage terrace with romatic seaview with its own garden
enjoy sunrise from the garden!
Your bedroom
Tennis court
High roll top bath and separate shower
lounge
single foldout bed and cot can be used in the bedroom
lounge with sofabed
play area
front driveway in May
Seaview from the tennis court
cottage in snow
garden view
lounge view to the sea
tennis court
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lauraalex...
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“excellent”
Reviewed May 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Stayed here for the week with my family and our dog, lovley cottage and near to everywhere, brilliant tips on where to go and what to do, cottage has everything you need and more, made to feel very welcome and would definitely come back
Laura Tim and kira

Management Response
May 27, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review.
The cottage will definitely satisfy your respite needs next time when you come here.
H5214QRpe...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Pleasant cottage feel”
Reviewed April 9, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Nice place to stay. The cottage is schizophrenic as it is sometimes Seaview and sometimes Strawberry Mill. Downstairs is a kitchen diner (its window looks across to the owner's main house) with door into one large open lounge, with stairs in the lounge leading straight up into one large open bedroom with a comfortable double-bed (needs a closer three-pin socket). A door on the right at the top of the stairs leads to the large bathroom. Anyone sleeping downstairs sees the upper bedroom as they go to the only toilet, which is in the bathroom; so sharing is only suited for couples or families. All mod appliances were provided, as was good wifi, Freesat tv. Two leather sofas downstairs, one a convertible bed, the other I found very low seating. Be prepared to fork out £70 on arrival as insurance against damage. It was promptly returned on departure.
I was there for 4 nights. Unfortunately I could not have a bath as the boiler developed a fault affecting only the running of the bathwater. The shower however was excellent. The boiler was repaired by my last night, but too late for me, so I never savoured the delights of the free-standing slipper bath ( which needs a soap-rack - nowhere to put the soap !). However, I think this was just one of those things, and I don't hold it against the place, which I would still recommend for a cosy relaxing stay.

Chris S
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“A peaceful weekend”
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed here for a couple of nights recently as a weekend away coupled with a work trip.

When we booked, comprehensive directions were provided by the owners to assist us with driving to the property (as it is one of the many parts of the rural world where satnavs can get lost!).

The property is a self-contained building on the same site as the owners' property. It is dog friendly, and we very much appreciated all the advice on places to see and things to do in the area which was provided in literature in the house.

The house itself had a lovely mid-size kitchen, with cooker and dishwasher, and spacious living room. The bedroom and bathroom (with separate shower and large bath) is upstairs.

The wifi was good and TVs downstairs and upstairs. The local authority appear to operate a very complex recycling system with many boxes; I hope we got the right rubbish in the right place - we tried very hard!

The Pen-y-Bryn pub at the end of the road is worth a meal out, and there is a convenience store opposite it - however, I would recommend that you have a car if staying here as I can imagine the walk from the railway station on a dark, rainy evening would be fairly unpleasant!

Finally, the chocolate cake was delicious, many thanks!

Chris J
“Cozy, comfortable and relaxing, an Idyllic getaway.”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We really enjoyed our time in Strawberry Mill/Seaview cottage. Our intention was to relax and that's exactly what we did.

Great things for small children to do, trampoline, slide, swings and tennis court all went down very well with our 4-year-old. A zoo a few minutes drive away, plenty of local amenities.

Seunghee had provided a few hand written books with instructions on how to operate the devices, thoughts on things to do, and a very warm welcome.

Our deposit of £70 was returned immediately upon departure.

Five stars all round. Would definitely revisit.

Your age range 35-49
helenmike...
Denbighshire, United Kingdom
“Weekend break”
Reviewed February 8, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The cottage is located in a quite and elevated position in Colwyn Bay. On arrival we were greeted by a lovely bunch of flowers and yummy chocolate cake. The cottage was very beautiful, comfortable and clean, we were made very welcome.Inside the cottage the kitchen was fully equipped including a dishwasher and washing machine! we weren't expecting that. The living room was large but still felt very cosy, there was a lovely staircase leading up to the bedroom with a lovely comfortable bed. It was a nice surprise to have a tv in the bedroom. Leading from the bedroom there was a very nice bathroom with a gorgeous rolltop bath and a separate shower and sink very tastefully done. Lovely views across the bay. Can't wait to visit again

Fahad K
“Spacious one bed cottage in a great location”
Reviewed January 26, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had a great weekend in Strawberry Mill cottage. The cottage is fully equipped with all the necessary things for a good few days. Owner Mrs S went out of her way to make us comfortable as we were travelling with a 7 month old baby. There was a travel cot for the baby, high chair for feeding and baby bath too which were all not even mentioned online.
A very spacious living room for a single bed cottage where we spent most of the time.
Thanks S for your warm welcome. Hope to return someday soon.

N2221PUja...
“Lovely weekend away in wales”
Reviewed December 24, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I'm from the U.S. visiting with my girlfriend to wales and decided to rent this place for THE weekend. It was truly a lovely stay with an awesome view of the beach. However, I would have wanted the weather to be a bit more sunny, but who can complain about the British weather? Besides the weather, the cottage was up on the hills looking down the whole town that we were staying at. Also, there is a pub that the locals were telling me that it was "award-winning". The pub itself was truly a good experience with friendly locals, and I would recommend this place to anyone visiting this part of wales. About the cottage itself, the interior was modern and lovely providing us with a romantic getaway. I would say that get this place, and I would come back in the future with my girlfriend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing