“A most enjoyable evening”
Review of China Club - CLOSED

China Club
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I visited early evening on 16th and thought it was welcoming with simple but elegant decor. The staff were very friendly and service was prompt. We tried the "tasty" menu (starter and a choice of 3 mains from a wide selection). It lived up to its name and the portions were more than adequate for our needs. We just managed to find room for some champagne sorbet - delightfully refreshing. Will definitely visit again when in the area. Cant really comment on atmosphere as we were the only customers in early.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

As a lover of Chinese food and a hater of big overcrowded restaurants the China Club was a perfect choice. Me and the wife were made to feel welcome from walking through the door to walking out of it - the staff were very friendly and I'm so glad they recommended the roasted belly pork! To die for! All in all, a nice quiet restaurant that just radiates authenticity. Will definitely be going back because there are many more menu choices I've yet to try! :)

1  Thank James A
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We came to Conwy for a break away wanted to go for nice Chinese meal so had a look on trip advisor to see what was recommended and china club came up with good reviews thought we'd try it and when we got there we had not booked and was seen to very quickly very welcoming, food was divine, ribs esp! Main courses chicken satay and fillet steak in special ox sauce very tasty highly recommend lovely evening had by me and my husband :)

1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The restaurant front of house was good modern and clean, but the food was a bit of a let down, need to balance the flavours. Our food was not as described on the menu! I ordered chilli, ginger and lemongrass chicken, all I could taste was chilli! Take a trip to the toilets and you would thing you had entered in to a different place, the contrast was not what you expect. The damp smell as you head towards the toilets was off putting. Need to do something about this!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Just eaten here and the food was great. Full of flavours and good service. Will be eating here when we are back in colwyn bay. Will be recommending