“Lovely food great value for money”

New China Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 82 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 01492 533883
staffordshire
“Lovely food great value for money”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely meal , service and food were spot on , it was quite quiet when we went but this did not spoil anything , we would definitely recommend and will return again thanks .

Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Gets better and better every time”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant last year and was very impressed with the food we thought we would return, We were not disappointed in my opinion its gets better every time, We went at lunchtime had a 3 course meal well worth £6.45, Will definitely be returning soon,

“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is always first choice with my family when it comes to our Chinese take away nights! Friendly staff, a prompt service and most importantly the food is always lovely!

• Visited March 2013
“not impressed”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

i came here with the knowledge that it was the best presented takeaway food in the area

i was shocked to find the crackers were caked in oil, the sweet and sour was waaaay too sweet for my liking, and disappointed with the fried rice too :/ sorry but i have had better!

think about spending money here

North Wales, United Kingdom
“Food”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I ordered a takeaway chicken chow mein from China Garden and I found a spider in it! Put me off my food obviously and when I rang up to complain a lady came up to my house and basically ran off with the spider so that I couldn't take it any further.

Visited November 2012