All reviews sky tv steam room tribute night birthday treat buffet lunch evening meal function room steak great night lovely room superior room plenty of choice following morning prawn cocktail overnight stay leisure facilities wedding reception
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

What a great time.Rooms were ready by 1.30 to check in .Great afternoon in the bar rugby was not a good result.
Rooms are very spacious very large bed.
Food a 2 course meal in the show we'll worth it.
Breakfast big choice and good leisure facilities.
We will return soon.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gerwyncefnhengoed
Reviewed February 20, 2018

I found this hotel a few years ago now and probably use it at least once every couple of months. Situated about a mile off Junction 42 of the M4 it is perfectly situated if you need to go in and out of Swansea. I have always stayed here when on business and at a corporate rate of £90 for room and a very good choice of hot or cold breakfast, it's great value for money.
The rooms are modern, roomy and have great hot power showers. There is also Sky TV, including the sport channels in every room.
There is also a Spa, well equipped Gym and Good size swimming pool.
There is a large restaurant area with a Bar area attached. I have never had a bad meal and can thoroughly recommend the Welsh Lamb Shanks and Colcannon. There is also a seperate Bar/Lounge area with a large screen that generally shows the sport channel.
The upstairs of the hotel has a large room available for party hire. I was lucky enough to be there when they were hosting a boxing evening that was also televised.
As I have stated, I have only ever used this hotel when on business but would love to come back for a weekend with my partner and explore the Mumbles and the Gower Peninsular. They also host plenty of Live Tribute acts at weekends.
Would totally recommend this Hotel to all...

Room tip: Ask for a room in the main hotel and not the seperate block where the Gym and Swimming Pool is. Will save you getting wet if it's raining...
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Lovely setting and good rooms. Lots of tv channels which is a bonus! Staff friendly and helpful. Food average in my opinion - however waiting team were quick to resolve a slight issue I had. Thank you. Would stay again if in Swansea.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Dinner for 2 was very disappointing. We had beef from the specials menu which was very over-cooked. The restaurant was very hot and made the experience uncomfortable so we didn't stay for dessert. I told our waiter that it was too hot but he just said that it is always like this! Not intending to return.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Been here numerous times whether for weddings, tribute acts, Christmas parties or just food. Rooms are good size with many facilities. Haven't tried the spa but I have heard good things about it. There is a bar downstairs with a separate dining area and the larger room upstairs for functions. Food has always been good and there is a nice seating area outside on the rare occasions that we have sun! I also booked a room in the tower for my parents anniversary as a surprise and those rooms are lovely

Date of stay: December 2017