We wanted to get away for a lazy spa break somewhere comfortable and affordable - and the Towers was perfect. Excellent treatments and food - and a lovely room (superior double.) We even had sky sports to watch in there too which was great :)
The spa was lovely - clean and well managed with lovely staff. The restaurant was great with lovely food and again, excellent, helpful staff. The wine selection was surprisingly good too, and the rates amazing considering the quality of the food. The hot buffet breakfast works well too, and the food was great...don't be fooled into thinking it's usual drab buffet fare! Fresh and well cooked even in the last hour of serving.
Great stay - Now we just have to adjust back to the daily grind!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel & Spa is an independant hotel situated only 30 minutes from the beautiful Gower, yet being sited only minutes off the M4. The hotel boasts 70 bedrooms, with full leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym and ample free car parking. The on-site A-la-carte restaurant is open seven days a week serving local Welsh Fayre. All bedrooms are equipped with Sky TV, air-conditioning and guests get to enjoy full use of the leisure facilities. The hotel has two bar areas, with the Penderyn Bar being a residents lounge where you can enjoy a drink or light snacks in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, HRS, Hotel.de, Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Towers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Hotel Jersey Marine
- The Towers Hotel And Spa
- The Towers Hotel & Spa Jersey Marine, Neath Port Talbot