Fabulous place to stay, great value and best in Swansea and surrounds. Its been nicely upgraded and staff are really friendly. Spa is a bonus, not something you would expect!
Location is great, just far enough out of town but close enough. Rooms are good and tidy, we stayed in the sweet on the top floor which was a very pleasant free upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel & Spa is an independant hotel situated only 30 minutes from the beautiful Gower, yet being sited only minutes off the M4. The hotel boasts 70 bedrooms, with full leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym and ample free car parking. The on-site A-la-carte restaurant is open seven days a week serving local Welsh Fayre. All bedrooms are equipped with Sky TV, air-conditioning and guests get to enjoy full use of the leisure facilities. The hotel has two bar areas, with the Penderyn Bar being a residents lounge where you can enjoy a drink or light snacks in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and HRS so you can book your The Towers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Hotel Jersey Marine
- The Towers Hotel And Spa
- The Towers Hotel & Spa Jersey Marine, Neath Port Talbot