This is not the best hotel you will ever stay in nor does it have the best restaurant you will ever eat in, but for £ 49 for a 2 course dinner, bed and breakfast and full use of the facilities. I cannot fault it. Rooms are adequate, on a par with a travelodge- type hotel, modern ( apart from the tv) , clean and serviceable. The spa/ pool area is lovely . The service was exemplary in every area of the hotel. The food was adequate with the exception of breakfast which was excellent. Lovely setting, very convenient, great for a girls trip, hard to know where you would find better value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel & Spa is an independant hotel situated only 30 minutes from the beautiful Gower, yet being sited only minutes off the M4. The hotel boasts 70 bedrooms, with full leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym and ample free car parking. The on-site A-la-carte restaurant is open seven days a week serving local Welsh Fayre. All bedrooms are equipped with Sky TV, air-conditioning and guests get to enjoy full use of the leisure facilities. The hotel has two bar areas, with the Penderyn Bar being a residents lounge where you can enjoy a drink or light snacks in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HRS and Agoda so you can book your The Towers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Hotel And Spa
- The Towers Hotel Jersey Marine
- The Towers Hotel & Spa Jersey Marine, Neath Port Talbot