We paid £100 for a nice double room including breakfast. Considering any B&B double costs at least £65, this was very good value. There's a pool, sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi (the first three of which were very good), all at no extra charge. The breakfast buffet is large and pretty good.
Some people reviewing this hotel have criticised the restaurant. It's not Gordon Ramsay or Jamie Oliver, but we had a nice meal. Yes, a slightly incongruous bowl of peas appears to accompany every main course. Just ignore them if you're feeling snobby. The food is tasty and good value.
About the only thing I would complain about, if I were the complaining type, is that one or two bits of the public area could do with a bit of a spruce-up - there are some slightly threadbare bits of the stair carpets, one or two chips out of wood fixtures, etc. But these really don't matter and the overall package is very attractive. We will definitely come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel & Spa is an independant hotel situated only 30 minutes from the beautiful Gower, yet being sited only minutes off the M4. The hotel boasts 70 bedrooms, with full leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym and ample free car parking. The on-site A-la-carte restaurant is open seven days a week serving local Welsh Fayre. All bedrooms are equipped with Sky TV, air-conditioning and guests get to enjoy full use of the leisure facilities. The hotel has two bar areas, with the Penderyn Bar being a residents lounge where you can enjoy a drink or light snacks in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, HRS, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Towers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Hotel And Spa
- The Towers Hotel Jersey Marine
- The Towers Hotel & Spa Jersey Marine, Neath Port Talbot