Attended a wedding here last weekend with friends and stayed overnight. Had an amazing time and will definately be returning. A great wedding reception with professional staff, followed by a very comfy stay in a clean room. The food was lovely both during the day and night. Staff were cheery and helpful throughout the day/night and nothing seemed to be too much to ask. Prices were reasonable for drinks with plenty of choice.
I have visited the hotel before with my children during the day for food, and again found the service to be great. With 1 disabled child and 1 toddler we are not always welcomed into venues but this was not the case here. Again the professionalism of the staff put both the adults and children at ease and enabled us to relax and enjoy the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel & Spa is an independant hotel situated only 30 minutes from the beautiful Gower, yet being sited only minutes off the M4. The hotel boasts 70 bedrooms, with full leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym and ample free car parking. The on-site A-la-carte restaurant is open seven days a week serving local Welsh Fayre. All bedrooms are equipped with Sky TV, air-conditioning and guests get to enjoy full use of the leisure facilities. The hotel has two bar areas, with the Penderyn Bar being a residents lounge where you can enjoy a drink or light snacks in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Agoda, LateRooms and HRS so you can book your The Towers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Hotel Jersey Marine
- The Towers Hotel And Spa
- The Towers Hotel & Spa Jersey Marine, Neath Port Talbot