“Fabulous food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We visited for a much needed curry on a cold day. We were the only customers in the restaurant and the only member of staff we saw seemed to be inconvenienced by our arrival as he was busy reading the newspaper. He was fairly attentive but not at all friendly or welcoming - I don't think he smiled once and grudgingly answered when my husband tried to engage him in conversation. The food, however, was quite wonderful - fluffy rice, soft, fresh naan and very tasty main and side dishes. I would recommend the food without question but better service would have improved our visit.

• Visited October 2013

Carnforth, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The food was perfectly ok,just nothing to write home about.I've had far better-I enjoyed the 'rough' décor,the flock wallpaper,thats exactly the way a traditional indian should look like.But it never gave me a wow factor.Distinctly average.

• Visited October 2013
pontypool wales
“Tasty food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Don't be put off by the exterior. You order your meal from the pub bar area with people playing darts!

Good tasty food at a very reasonable price. Lamb Sagg was really tasty. Quick and happy service with meal ready within fifteen minutes.

Opening hours are also convenient with early starts really convenient for holiday trade

• Visited August 2013
North Wales
“Tastiest Indian Take Out - Ever”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The food was just heavenly. I'm not one for lots of heat in my Indian food, just plenty of taste and the Spice Cuisine delivered perfectly. My husband however, wasn't quite as impressed, mainly because he prefers his food very spicy and hot indeed.

Visited August 2013
Keynsham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Visited on Sunday and had a lovely meal. The portions were great. My Chicken Sagg was really tasty. They catered well for children. They service was quick and the staff were friendly and polite. I would definately visit again when I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2013