“Yum, yum, yum”

Dining options: Reservations
Wales
“Yum, yum, yum”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed in Llandovery for the weekend, had dinner at the hotel for the first night then we were unsure what to do the next night for tea.

After much umming and arring, we opted for a curry. We had seen a comment about this restaurant from someone elses review of Llandovery and they said they wished they hadn't bothered going here. I am guessing there has been big changes since then as I can honestly say it was brilliant.

I got a menu early evening and was pleased to see it was a contemporary Indian, rather than a run down place. We went in about half seven and were seated without any problems, although about 15 diners already in - it did fill up pretty quickly after so you may want to book at peak times.

The service was brilliant, the food lovely and the whole ambiance very pleasant. Price-wise it was very reasonable coming in at £35 for meals for two people and a few drinks.

If I am back in Llandovery in the future I shall certainly return, it was lush.

• Visited July 2012