Motel 6 Memphis Downtown
$306
$199
Agoda.com
$119
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The facility was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful.The room was fine. There was a light out, and they replaced it very quickly. I have nothing bad to say about this motel. The area it is in is a little questionable. But, all went well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Suzanne G
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This motel 6 has a very good location. During the day it is very safe, but after dark there are a lot of questionable people roaming the streets. It has easy access to public transportation, and is close to restaurants including walking distance to an arbys and McDonalds. The cleaning services were good. The only 2 downsides are that I had asked for a smoke free room but the room still smelled like cigarettes and on the second day that I stayed there my key stopped working but the front desk fixed it right away.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank chofalashes
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We just needed a clean room to sleep in. We checked in and went to the room. The room was filthy. We pulled back the sheets to find them dity, and soiled. I went to the desk, and they said that they havent had clean sheets for 5 days. I cant even imagine the still booking rooms like that?

Room Tip: rooms are dirty, unsafe feel of location. recption behind glass
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I will never come back to this place ever! Not even if someone paid me! Totally dirty, disgusting, and gross. Found bugs in the place also. Very loud hearing sirens all night. Didnt sleep more than an hour tops. Did not feel safe at all. WIll never return to this or another Motel 6.. You get what you pay for!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

I recently relocated from houston,tx to memphis i was looking for a cheap room for about 2 weeks until i could find a place. The customer service was horrible really bad attitudes the general manager was really nice but the other employees were pretty rude since i have been here i discovered a bug in my room they move me and my 2 small children 2 yrs and 4 yrs to another room and we ended up getting bit in that room the toilet was broke and they didnt fix it i have moved rooms 4 times i am basically homeless and this was my only option being that all of the shelters are full i dont think this is right and i was trying to get legal advice about the matter i took pictures of the bites and i am really unsatisfied. I usually dont write reviews but someone needed to know about this.

• Stayed: September 2012