“One night only!”

Ranked #90 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
Springfield, Missouri
“One night only!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

When we arrived we couldn't check in until 1:30pm. The front desk clerk, cory was very nice. When we got in our room (187) it looked nice but at the bottom of the wall next to the bed close to the restroom it was broken and had a hole. We didnt get enough towels. I couldn't have stayed here for more than one night. It was okay overall bc we got a remodeled room.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank ourjourney5

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. I would have given it more stars but we had a few issues. The room was modern and nicely decorated but the carpet needed cleaning. It made the bottoms of our feet black ! And one day they never cleaned the room even though we were out all day. The included breakfast was great and really helped out our budget and the pool was nice to have and was pretty clean. All in all a good stay and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room off the courtyard , it was really quaint ! The rooms around the back face storage uni...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank charokitty
little rock arkansas
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

This is an old LaQuinta in the old medical corridor between downtown and midtown. Not a place to stroll around but if you want to find a budget hotel with free parking that is fairly near downtown, the zoo, civil rights museum etc - this is a pretty good place. There were a few problems. Tv was new but the sound died. The breakfast was managed by uncaring staff who left it messy and unattended. The front desk is not a
well- trained staff and they didn't exactly understand the concept of hospitality. Weed eaters running at 9:30 am (noisy) and it is one of those old outside corridor places. There has been huge investment in interior finishes and it was a pretty nice room in a convenient location for me as I went over to Memphis for a quick solo trip. The neighborhood Is lonely ands scary at night but there are lots of fences and security. I parked inside a closed gate in an area called the courtyard. I kind of liked that location though you do have to walk further - the night security seems a little better there but who knows?

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed June 18, 2014

When we first checked in after driving all night the night desk clerk was rude. The day clerk was not only pleasant, but he was very helpful and suggested place to see. The room was poor, the cover on the bed was dirty and stained. The walls appeared to have mold and/or mildew. The walls were dirty with food and or trash on the near the trash cans. It looked like some areas of the hotel was being remodeled but clearly we was in an older run down room. Close to interstate and about 5 mins from downtown. Quality Inn was rather lacking in the quality.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank grammy1105
Scottsburg, Indiana
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We were the first guest in our room since they changed the beds and furniture. Beds were super comfortable and the lamps had outlets were you could actually reach things. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean cheap hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Shannon W
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We went for a relaxing girls weekend. Once we left I had an additional $50 charge on my debit card. When I called to inquire about it I was informed the charge was for a blanket. WHY would we steal a blanket you can buy at Walmart for $5? We had taken the blanket off one bed and placed it on the ground behind the door. I was informed a manager would call me back that day. I never received the call. The next morning I called and the manager said I did the blanket was not in there. I told them the blanket on the second bed was behind the door. They should go look. He told me to hold and proceeded to hang-up on me. I called back and they immediately hung-up again. I called a third time and they let the phone ring until an automated system picked-up. This is unacceptable and unprofessional. I will NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kathleen K

Travelers are raving about these Memphis hotels

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for two nights and it was a positive surprise. The staff was great; very friendly and helpful. The room was nothing special but the beds were good as well as the bathroom. Overall our room was nice and clean. The location of the hotel was okay but be prepared to take a taxi or walk for about 20 minutes if you want to go to the Beale street. The world-famous Sun Studio is located quite near the hotel!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends