All reviews the concierge lounge front desk supervisor pool area is business trip very nice hotel bed was very comfortable rooms were very clean fitness center would stay here again easy access tiffany lobby germantown linens fairfield closet
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

I was here on a business trip, and this hotel was as good as any Marriott I've stayed in. I love Marriott hotels, and this didn't disappoint. Room was clean and was toiletries were restocked every day (I've stayed places where they don't necessarily replace those every day, they just expect you to use what they give you for a couple days). Hotel staff was great. The only negative was on Saturday night, after a really long day of work, we wanted to have dinner at the hotel thinking it would be quicker than going out somewhere, and the service took FOREVER. We sat down around 9:15 for dinner and I don't think they brought us our food until after 10:00 (and we didn't order much and it didn't seem like anything that should take long). That being said, the food was delicious, but just wish it hadn't taken so long (especially since the restaurant was empty except for us).

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Our king room was clean and spacious. As we came and went during the weekend, we were always greeted by the desk staff with a smile. When our room service order was delayed past the promised time, the manager comped the order and gave us breakfast coupons for the next morning. This is a well run hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Hotel was nice, standard Marriott. Rooms were good, spacious, clean, updated. Area was very good, lots of shopping and restaurants close by. Getting to the hotel entrance is a bit difficult, you can only enter from a "highway" type road and it's not well marked so keep your eyes open. I had breakfast in the hotel, buffet closed at 10am during the week. Overall good stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

It had been awhile since I had stayed at a Marriott and this is a reminder of why I should probably go back more often. The bed was super comfy, the fitness center was superb and the service in the restaurant and bar were great. The slight negatives: at check in I wasn't told how to log onto the Internet and check out was less than warm and the toilet in the room had seen better days. Minor quibbles. If I went back to Memphis and needed to stay on that side of town is go back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

The staff was on point for every request. The room service was quick and the food divine. This is where any business or weekend getaway traveler must stay in Memphis. The location is central to anything in the city.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple