All reviews gated parking the mexican restaurant memphis airport gated area security gate waffles biscuits and gravy shuttle service free breakfast would stay here again free shuttle great place to stay felt safe front desk staff king bed beds were comfortable the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We’ve never been treated so rudely! The attitude of every single person sucked!!! We hope never to have to return to Memphis again! Also the room was so hot we couldn’t sleep! This place needs ALL NEW STAFF WITH A BETTER ATTITUDE!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TracyC3316, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis Airport Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback that we may use for improvement. Would you mind sending me an email with your name and dates of stay? I would like to address the employees that were working during that time. I sincerely apologize and just know that we are now under new management and that will be corrected.

email is: gm.tn14802@innov8hotels.com

Take care,
Erica Minirth
Manager 901-791-9200

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Worst hotel in my 40+ years of travel.
The place looked terrible.
There was standing water, broken glass and trash throughout the "gated" parking area.
The staff was friendly when they weren't yucking it up with their friends.
Room was fine..............on the lower end of the La Quinta experience but fine.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TracyC3316, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis Airport Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Guest,

First, thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback that we may use for improvements. Secondly, I am truly in awe at the conditions you are describing. If you would please reach out to elaborate on these issues so that I may correct them. I sincerely apologize and thank you for bringing those things to my attention.

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel staff was friendly, funny and professional. Hotel appearance was good too. Overall experience was very good. Would stay there again. Also, it was recommended that we try the mexican restaurant right next door to hotel, so we did. good food there and the staff was also good there.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback. I am thrilled to know that you had an enjoyable experience altogether while staying with us. I am proud that the staff was professional and hospitable. I do believe that La Cocina is a benefit to our hotel and guests, so thank you for pointing that out. We would love you have you again if you're ever in the area.

Take care!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and i stayed here during our road trip around the south and i honestly couldn't say a bad word about it.
The staff were fantastic and were always on hand to help with anything you asked for, i had a problem with my rental vehicle and the nice guy behind the desk assisted me with it which i thought was really cool of him.
The rooms are large and the beds really comfortable, the whole hotel is spotless from head to toe also.
They have a free shuttle which takes guests to the airport and graceland which for me was a lifesaver as i'd had a few to many the night before and didn't want to drive to graceland, no problem, they'll take you and collect you. Outstanding service if you ask me.
Breakfast was hot, fresh and plentiful. Seriously what more could you want from a hotel for the great rates they offer. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Garpal,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us positive feedback. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant stay and that you appreciated all of our amenities. I can assure you that your comments will be shared with the Staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look very forward to having you again if you're ever in the area!

Take care,
Erica Minirth
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Memphis Airport & Graceland
901-791-9200

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our group of 6 people stayed here on a Corvette trip. We all agreed the rooms were very nice and comfortable. Although it's not in the best part of town it was safe and secure with gated parking lot. Very convenient to Graceland. The staff was very courteous, helpful and hardworking. I read some poor reviews of this hotel and wonder if those people were even staying at the same hotel! We found it to be very clean and a great value.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TracyC3316, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis Airport Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

lindagA2131YL, Thank you for staying at Laquinta by Wyndham, we look forward to seeing you again.