La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland
Ranked #37 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
A TripAdvisor Member
“GOOD STAY”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Took our granddaughter to the airport for a plane to Canada...everything was great except the hot breakfast. It was not eatable..went into the trash along with everyone elses...All else was wonderful..price...good and clean...we will stay again....rooms were warm and cozy...extra clean...a good value

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is the best place. I found clean room. Great service with smile. Very reasonably priced. There is a free airport shuttle. Good breakfast. I have stayed here in the past couple of times and always felt welcome attitude amongst hotel staff. Five stars rating!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This property was really out in an industrial area by the airport. As we drove up we were concerned about airport noise but we were not bothered. We were looking for a nice restaurant but we were pretty far from any kind of restaurant that had a good rating. We noticed bars on windows of some of the properties we went by as we were looking for the La Quinta. That being said, the staff was great and very helpful. Out of the 5 La Quinta properties we stayed at, this one just needed a little refreshing. We were thrilled that they welcomed out 2 Golden Doodles with open arms with no up charge.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Garrison, North Dakota
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We are a rewards member & have enjoyed staying at Laquintas when we travel. We stayed at the one in Memphis Tennessee Jan. 1-2, 2014 while traveling to Florida. When we entered our room there was a strange smell. After looking around the room for a while I found dog poop on the floor by the closet. I went to the front desk & told them. They moved us to another room & it was fine. When we went out side we had to watch for dog poop. As some people didn't pick up after their dogs. This happening has made me very conscious about staying at motels that advertise being pet friendly. We traveled for 6 weeks & have not stayed at a La Quinta since. I also felt it was the most unfriendly staff we had ever experienced.

Room Tip: Ask before staying at a pet friendly motel if they have any rooms reserved for just humans.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
San Marcos, Texas
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The staff here has been wonderful. I brought my pet with me and the pet friendly room they gave me smelled terrible. They immediately switched me to a nicer smelling room, with many smiles and apologies.

The rooms seem a little dirty.. Especially around the edges and corners. The toilet paper roll was half used which I found to be gross. Fingerprint smudges in the facial tissue dispenser. Dusty everywhere.

The location feels unsafe to me. Although you park in a coded entry gate, there were shifty looking people lurking around the parking lot while I was unloading and were still there chatting by the dumpsters 30 min later when I left for food. I have a feeling they weren't guests of the hotel.

Overall I wouldn't stay here again. I would choose a hotel with a better location.

• Stayed January 2014
Charleston, WV
Reviewed January 23, 2014

From the moment you walk in you realize this La Quinta is a cut above the others. The desk staff was friendly, courteous, and willing to help. Then we got to our room. Clean, spacious, and quiet with soft beds and just the right amount of lighting. We had been driving all day so this property was just what we needed. The ONLY negative was the TV reception. (Good channels just not as clear)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family