Knights Inn Memphis
$199
Agoda.com
$119
La Quinta
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The best part about this hotel was the pool. It was spotless. The rooms however were absolutely horrendous. Nasty, smelled horrible, and the bed sank into the middle.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank EchoSlim8
Reviewed April 25, 2012

run from this hotel. room stunk. no refund for roomstays. be careful who you book with?????

Room Tip: days in great at graceland but more money. but worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rhOdaSask.
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This motel should be condemned. We checked into the motel and immediately checked-out upon finding a bullet hole in the window and blood splattered on the box spring and mattress. The motel is not in a safe area. The room also smelled of smoke. Further, the door to our room was difficult to open and needed a good elbow to open. The handle to the faucet broke off when we turned the water on and there was a leak in the ceiling. I would not recommend this motel to anybody.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank unsatisfied35805
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Thank goodness we only stayed here one night. When we walked in, the room's pungent smoke smell hit us. It was clear that the room had been recently smoked in...ok, it's a smoking room, fine. However, the bathroom was filthy. I had to laugh at the little 'sanitized for your protection' band that was placed on the toilet seat - as soon as I lifted the seat I was greeted with a nasty toilet and several 'questionable' hairs around the rim. GROSS. There was visible dirt on the counter top, and more 'questionable' hairs all over the floor of the bathroom, and visible mold on the ceiling of the bathroom. The towels were clearly ancient, threadbare and STAINED. They did not seem clean. If you have the means, I highly recommend staying elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank zshwisconsin
Reviewed January 18, 2012

If I was to base the review on the staff alone, it would get top marks. But I cannot ignore the dirt of the hotel (motel) and the general conition of the property. It was located ok for me as I arrived into the bus station beside it, but with regard to getting around, it was impossible to use public transport as it never arrived! I was left walking 2 mile through neighbourhoods that I didn't know trying to get back to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo