“Best in the world? Yes!”
Review of Gibson's Donuts

Gibson's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 47 Dessert in Memphis
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Ok, people throw the term "best" around quite a bit. Now just think.. What's the best donut I ever had? Well, these are better! Yes, these are perfection. Dozens of varieties made fresh every day. Gibsons is a Memphis tradition that complements the River City as much as Blues and B-B-Q. If you're a local, you already know. If you are visiting our friendly city then add this to the list of must-visit attractions. Family owned and operated, well as long as I've been alive and just as good now as they were when I had my first one many many many years ago. It's a fact some things in this world never disappoint.. Gibson's Donuts is on that list.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

We have been to Mt. Moriah & have witnessed the sugar gods... soooo good! If you're in Memphis, don't miss it! The folks are super friendly and courteous, as a native Texan I can appreciate their southern hospitality! The donuts definitely live up to their reputation don't let the long line discourage you - they run a tight ship & it moves fast!

1  Thank ChristyB580
Reviewed May 8, 2019

When I moved here, everyone talked about how great Gibsons was, but I didn't understand. Until I came here. The prices are so reasonable, you wouldn't expect the quality they'd deliver. Hands down best donuts I've had. And they have so many strange and amazing flavors, like their bacon donuts and my favorite, the red velvet!!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We get donuts for Collier every Friday. Plus our carrier reps stop by often and bring donuts to our office. When these donuts arrive everyone is instantly happier and can't wait to pick their favorite flavor. Variety is the way to go!!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I don't do 5 stars and I don't give rave reviews. This is both. Don has been running this place for years and has it down to a science. Lots of choices, genuinely friendly Southern staff, and it's all good.

I fI can keep myself from going more than twice a month it's a miracle, and I've pretty much given up eating donuts.

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Gibson's Donuts? Share your experiences!