“Melt in your mouth”

Ranked #1 of 42 Dessert in Memphis
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I tried this place about 2 years ago during a routine business trip to Memphis. The first time I sank my teeth into the Bacon Maple donut, I was instantly in love. This place not only has a long history in Memphis, but they have some damn good donuts. They have tons of options and sell out fast, so get there early and enjoy!

I go every time I am in town! It's a must!

3  Thank Bob20132013
There are newer reviews for Gibson's Donuts

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Best donuts I've ever had in my entire life!!
You must try the long johns!
Red velvet donuts are awesome too!!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Two words-APPLE FRITTERS. And if you buy a dozen (great bargain), they count as 2 donuts, which was perfect for us. All the flavors were great so you can't go wrong. They were soft and not dry-although we went in the morning when they were fresh.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have now eaten the best donuts in the world. I had to go back twice during my business trip in Memphis to experience the great flavors. My favorite was the caramel, maple, and new orleans. My wife also loved the red velvet (she removed the icing). These donuts will melt in your mouth and not make you feel guilty at all for eating donuts. This is a great donut place with outstanding donuts.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Donut Heavan. Open 24/7 and I could have eaten there 24/7. Wanted to try all the donuts...you know what I mean. Wish they had delivery service to nearby hotels!!

1  Thank HappyTravels4all

Been to Gibson's Donuts? Share your experiences!