“BEST Doughnuts!”

Dining options: Late Night
Arlington, TN
“BEST Doughnuts!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

These are the best doughnuts in town. Friendly staff, great selection. My favorite is their blueberry doughnuts!

• Visited January 2014

Orlando
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great donuts”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Worth a stop. Visited on family vacation. Doughnuts were great. We went twice. There is also a Gus fried chicken across street. Do not bother calling in a order. My wife call in order day before we left. When we got there they had her order written down but was not ready

Scotland
“a wee gem.”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

this shop is a wee hidden gem. wish we had one at home.

what an amazing selection of doughnuts. too many to choose from but the ones we did try were amazing and they are all freshly made in the bakery in the back of the shop. the cinnamon and apple one was my favourite.

• Visited October 2013
Louisville, KY
“Worth pulling off the highway for, def return spot”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Probably a 10 min jog off the heading north route, but worth it if you love fresh awesome donuts. I'd read the reviews and was delighted to hit the place on a Saturday about 10:30am and find the place busy, but not overwhelmingly so. And plenty of donuts left for us to grab at ridiculously low prices for such delectable taste. The bacon maple donut, still warm is my favorite, though its siblings heated up nice in the microwave when we got home 3 hours later after 8-10 seconds too. The buttermilk donut, a traditional type from New Orleans was totally unique and wished I'd eaten it warm and fresh. The red velvet cake donut was good too, but I enjoyed the others more. Best jelly donuts ever. Owner was a dream- a master of both patience, showmanship and pleasant demeanor. Tossing fresh donuts at the customers is apparently part of the show. Open 24 hours. Apparently quite the hot spot for the college types about 11pm, when they sell the day's donuts cheap, and the new ones are coming out fresh and hot right out of the oven. I'm going to demand we stop here Everytime we come through Memphis again. They need to open up a shop in Louisville just for my family. I'm coming back as soon as I can plan a route that way again. Thank you, Gibson's, for being you.

Visited January 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Great after fried chicken”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stopped here after eating at Gus's. Tried the Maple Bacon donut and was surprisingly pleased. Also enjoyed the cinnamon twists. Service was excellent. I'll bet the coffeee is good too.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Gibson's Donuts? Share your experiences!