“Fantastic Donuts!”

Ranked #1 of 42 Dessert in Memphis
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The donuts here are outstanding! I consider myself a donut fanatic - and these are hard to beat! Do not miss it!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This place has some of the best donuts ever. The moment I saw the maple bacon donut, I knew I had to eat one. The New Orleans buttermilk donut was awesome. it's like a cake donut on steroids. This was the first and last breakfast I had in Memphis. I just wish they had 4XL shirts.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Their coffee alone is enough reason to stop by!! I tried the red velvet doughnut, it was soooo good.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The people at Gibson were so kind and hospitable. I cannot say enough good things, so I will just say go there.... go there..... go there, and do not count calories!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We went by here at 1130 on a Saturday night and there was not a single donut for sale. We were told they had to fill all the church donuts first and couldn't sell any until they did. Was very disappointed in this.

4  Thank C424

Been to Gibson's Donuts? Share your experiences!