“Excellent lasagna, service less than adequate”

Spaghetti Warehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Warehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #312 of 1,467 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Memphis, Tennessee
“Excellent lasagna, service less than adequate”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

this is my second visit to the restaurant and still believe this location is used as a training center for waitstaff. Here's what happened on my last visit...my dining companion and I both ordered cocktails. I ordered the mojito from the specialty drink list. My companion ordered a vodka martini, up with a twist. My companion asked for Grey Goose. 5 minutes later the server returns with a tumbler that is one quarter full with a clear liquid (I think it was vodka) and a lime wedge on the lip of the glass. I was told they were out of the ingrediants to make the mojito. Total screwup. My companion and I looked at each other with amusement amused and server looked confused. The salad accompanying the meal was just chopped iceberg lettuce, one slice of red onion and one tomato slice. very pathetic. However, the lasagna was very good.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MapBoi

Brooksville, Florida
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We wanted a change from barbecue food so we went here, the service was wonderful, all the waitstaff would help you with anything so you never had to wait for anything. The 15 layer lasagne was amazing! The value for the amount of food we got was great, couldn't eat it all. Before we left we asked for recommendations for dinner on our last night, and they were so forthcoming, it was impressive.

Visited June 2014
“The lasagna!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Get the lasagna! It is absolutely delicious! If you are there with a friend then split the feast meal! It includes all the favorites and is MORE than enough for two people!

Visited June 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“One of my favs in Memphis!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! Always great food and great service. We come here quite a bit with friends and family. Service is always stellar! Sangria is to die for! If you are looking for a good place this is it!!!

Drummonds, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Went to Spaghetti warehouse today, took my mom out for Mothers Day and wanted to check out there food. The food was excellent, but the service was really bad. Had to wait at our table a long time just to get any orders taken and had a waitress was complaining how no one was helping her (honestly I was not concerned ) after we got our soup we waited again for just drink refills and bread and the waitress came back and complained again, on how she was so busy. Finally I seen the manager (Reggie) and had him come over and explain the problem and of course he brought our drinks and more soup after our meal was sitting there and said if there was any more problems to let him know. Well after that we were rushed to finish our meals, I wanted to order dessert but couldn't find the waitress to order, she came back and gave us the bill and that took awhile to get that paid, she just disappeared again. So I looked again for the manager and he was no where to be found. The food is great but the service has to be address before I think about going back

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Larry G

Been to Spaghetti Warehouse? Share your experiences!