“Hidden Gem in the heart of midtown”

Fino's Italian Deli & Catering
Ranked #277 of 1,446 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Fino's is a family-owned Italian Deli and Catering service in Midtown Memphis. We would love for you to come check us out!
Oakland, Tennessee
“Hidden Gem in the heart of midtown”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This Italian place is an excellent place to get a sandwich or do some grocery shopping. While not a huge supermarket, they have all the items needed for cooking most Italian meals. As authentic as it gets. I LOVE THIS PLACE

Visited July 2012

Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great discovery!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

There are hundreds of places in Memphis to have BBQ - but try a change up, try Fino's from the Hill for some very tasty Italian cuisine. An unassuming cafe with outstanding food! I suggest that if you are every in Memphis - stop in and check it out, you won't be disappointed! BUT...before you go, check out their website: finosmemphis.com to see what the chef has on special - they change every day!! Enjoy! When ya stop in, say hi to Jerry - tell'em Rolly sent ya!!

• Visited February 2013
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Best place in Memphis”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Before everyone tells you where to eat BBQ in Memphis, go Straight to Fino's and get some amazing itlalian food. Itsa wonderful little deli with some really great hot dishes.You can get dessert and other italian grocery items.My absolute favorite place to eat in Memphis.

• Visited August 2012
“Home of my favorite sandwich!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I lived in Memphis for a little while and now when I travel through or visit, Fino's is my #1 stop. The only thing I have ever had to eat here is the Prosciutto Cotto. The reason it is the only thing I have ever had is because after the first time I ate this sandwich, it was declared the best sandwich I have ever tasted. I realize there are a lot of people who would not agree with me or even think this is a great sandwich. Because honestly there is really nothing about this sandwich that sticks out to make it appeal to a lot of different people. It is simply a sandwich made with Italian bread, meat, cheese, seasonings and spread. To many this is nothing special, but to me it is the perfect combination. It is a sandwich that if they ever changed any of the ingredients it would ruin the sandwich. Anyway, the point I want to make is that if you go to Fino's for the first time, and I strongly suggest you do, do not go with high expectations because of my review. And I am not telling you to get the Prosciutto Cotto. Get what looks good to you. I am pretty sure you will be pleased if not absolutely hooked. As good as this sandwich is to me I am sure that everything else is just as pleasant. But I will probably never order anything else because this sandwich is always what I look forward to when I get to go to Fino's.

On that note, I am hoping someone can answer a question for me. They call it Fino's on the Hill. Can anyone enlighten me on what "on the Hill" is? I gather from some reviews that it has something to do with St. Louis, but I always assumed it was in reference to a place in Italy. I hope this is not a stupid question.

“Who knew?”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I only stopped here because of the reviews on tripadvisor. When we entered my wife looked at me like I was crazy. The restaurant is inside of a grocery/deli and it doesn't look like your traditional deli. We decided to order a pepperoni pizza, Italian salad, and the tomato dill soup. It was all very good and at a great price. I will eat here again! Next time I will order deli meats to take home.