“Who knew?”

Fino's Italian Deli & Catering
Ranked #275 of 1,446 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Fino's is a family-owned Italian Deli and Catering service in Midtown Memphis. We would love for you to come check us out!
“Who knew?”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I only stopped here because of the reviews on tripadvisor. When we entered my wife looked at me like I was crazy. The restaurant is inside of a grocery/deli and it doesn't look like your traditional deli. We decided to order a pepperoni pizza, Italian salad, and the tomato dill soup. It was all very good and at a great price. I will eat here again! Next time I will order deli meats to take home.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Good for lunch”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Fino's is not your New York Deli, but has a good lunch menu -- sandwiches, salads and pasta dishes. Soups are good. Sandwiches are made with Italian bread. Beer and soft drinks. They sell meats, cheese, and olives to go, and a small selection of grocery items.

Visited August 2012
Batesville, Mississippi
“Awesome food and super nice employees”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Had not been to Fino's in years but decided to swing by today on the way to the zoo. The employees were all super nice and kept my one year old laughing and smiling the whole time. All were super friendly. Wife had the special of the day, I got my fave (spaghetti and meatballs) and Tuna salad for the little one. As expected the food was fantastic. All three of us were extremely satisfied and at a price you can't beat. We usually pay for fast food what we paid today and this is a WHOLE lot better. Thanks guys!

• Visited May 2012
“One of my favorite lunch destinations in midtown”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This place is always great. The soft bread is a must have and every sandwic I have tried is always good. I a always excited to see what the daily specials are as I'm usually apt to get on of those. The onion tomato dressing and green olive spread are great and add many layers of flavor and depth. The pastas are always fresh and delicious, now I'm getting hungry, hurry up Tuesday so I can have some FINO'S!!!!! The staff is always cool, informative and helpful!!

Memphis, Tennessee
“I little taste of The Hill in St. Louis”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I love the fresh sandwiches with all the peppers I can sprinkle on them. We used to eat at places in The Hill. This tastes just the same. If you're missing St. Louis, this is a great place to go.