“Love that catfish!”
Review of soul fish cafe

soul fish cafe
Neighborhood: Cooper Young Community Association
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Love that catfish!

Reviewed October 12, 2008

Tried it out based on reviews here, and they did not disappoint. Had the large catfish basket, hushpuppies, and two veggie sides. Food was very good and reasonably priced. Service was quick and friendly. I will go back and I do recommend this restaurant. We got there after 1pm and it was still crowded. Go early or late to miss the big crowds if possible.

Reviewed September 19, 2008

This place was recomended by my Girlfriend, she had been there several times before. So when I came into town we went there for dinner. The server suggested a modest Chardonay, which complimented the food very well. She had the small catfish basket and I had the blackened Catfish. I must say, one of the best I have ever had. The whole meal was great, right down to the cole slaw and hush puppies! I've had worse dinners costing 3 or 4 times the amount of this modest priced food. Certainly worth your effort to find this place!

2  Thank bleubarry