“Spend a few more dollars and stay across...”
Review of Memphis Inn

Memphis Inn
Memphis Inn
Ranked #83 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Spend a few more dollars and stay across the street. When deciding on a hotel for an overnight stay, I needed a hotel that accepts pets. Every website I did a price compare of listed this one. When I get there, they do not accept them but they did allow us to stay. The room was clean but had an "old" smell. The continental breakfast was cheerios and fruit loops. It wasn't the worst place I've stayed in but I don't see myself going back.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed September 27, 2009

I stayed here for a week in September 2009. I stayed here based on prior reviews. The room was filthy and old. The hotel said that they served breakfast. What Breakfast? A dried old muffin and stale coffee. Horrible just horrible. They don't serve breakfast period. I also had a prostitute bang on my door. When I answered my door she pushed her way in while her pimp waited in the car. I had to kick her out. She came the next day again and I had to call the front desk and they called the police. I also had some things stolen from my room. Not a quiet area. Just horrible. I would never stay here again or recommend. Go up the road to Germantown.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business