“Always good”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Got this as soon as I got off the plane in Memphis. I'm never disappointed when I eat here! The employees are neatly put also.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Chick-Fil-A location is always hopping, but the lines move quickly. Occasionally the drive-thru line is backed into the street and, even in the blazing sun, a young worker is outside with a laminated menu, taking orders at each car window to speed things up.

In addition to the chargrilled chicken and waffle fries, I like having a soup option, as well as fruit cup. Shakes are very good, too. My order is always correct, food is always hot, cleanliness appears to be emphasized, and service is always with a smile -- unlike the clown-and-arches place, which is why Chick-Fil-A became my go-to for fast food.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a large drink got a medium. Got no jelly even asked for it and was told it was on the bag. Even tried to call the restaurant but there was no answer. Went inside and the reason there was no answer was one of the employees was on the phone.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We always ordered the chicken strips grilled salad and the fruit and chicken salad. Now they have new salads, none of which we like or the salad has things in it we can't eat. So we won't be eating here as often as get tired of sandwiches. This location was always super busy so obviously the old menu worked--why change completely? I emailed corporate Chick-Fil-a but never heard back.

1  Thank MandMDen
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We support Chick-Fil-A for many different reasons - love the food, the excellent, personable service and the traditional family values corporate stance. Wish I had one of their franchises as the ones in Memphis are constantly busy!!