“Great lunch on the patio!”
Review of Central BBQ

Central BBQ
Ranked #9 of 1,475 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Cooper Young Community Association
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here on a beautiful afternoon! Ribs were probably the best we have tried, pulled pork was great and the kids enjoyed their hot dogs! Service was great and fast! Line was out the door to order but moved quickly! Would definitely recommend Central BBQ!

There are newer reviews for Central BBQ

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Well folks we met in New Orleans told us for BBQ we should go here...perhaps we expected too much but pulled pork was average at best..service was ok..

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Family and I visited and it was wonderful. Hubby had a full slab and I tasted team. The flavor was smoky and not over seasoned. They were fall off the bone tender. Pulled pork was good and the beans were okay. I loved the slaw which seemed to be mustard based? Not sure but a nice meal for 3 at $41.00.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I'm from Memphis, so I've tried plenty of barbeque joints. This one is consistently outstanding, at least in my opinion. The meat is the best part, though. I do agree with some of your other reviewers that the slaw and beans are nothing special. But, I do like the barbeque.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love Central BBQ. The pulled brisket sandwich is my favorite with home made chips! Yum! Love the atmosphere and when the weather allows, sitting on the patio. Thanks Central BBQ for making Memphis a better place!

Been to Central BBQ? Share your experiences!