“Blew away my expectations!”

Julles Posh Food Company
Ranked #192 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a healthy dining option and I found this place on Trip Advisor. I looked at the menu online and was skeptical expecting tasteless over cooked food. Boy was I wrong, for the calories consumed it was very tasty and filling. I had the herb chicken. The chicken was juicy and flavorful, veggies perfectly cooked, the rice was DELICIOUS! My husband had a curry chicken dish which he also enjoyed. If more places had healthy food that tasted like this I would eat it a lot more often. I wish I could get a temporary job there just to learn how to make the rice.

My only regret is I don’t live in Memphis and there is nothing remotely close to this where I live. Lunch for 2 was $33 but you get what you pay for and I didn’t leave feeling tired and miserable like when eating a typical high fat, high calorie lunch.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank 242jab

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

This is a great business plan! Dine in with small, quaint, personal service, pick up to go, or have a weeks worth of frozen food delivered!

These are healthy, allergy free prepared meals with Southern India flavor.... that’s great spices, with healthy ingredients.

The salad is unbelievable! The salmon, haddock, and chicken tikka masala were all wonderful!

These are pricy dishes, but you have very personal attention. Well worth it!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Bathfurnituredsgnr
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I hope all people that are thinking about eating healthy or eat healthy visits this wonderful place. Beautiful presentation of healthy yummy food. I wish their was a Julles Posh Food Company in everyone’s hometown

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank donnaw313
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

We were invited by friends and were delighted with the quality and variety of food. The place is very small, but the owners and service people make the restaurant seem much larger. The also have meals for take- out. The Indian chicken masala was perfect. Great flavor and not too spicy. The salad was outstanding. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank 410gp
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Was in Memphis on Business. As looking for a healthy takeout casual place. What a find! All things Paleo, gluten free and great service.

I tried the Chicken Tikka, pumpkin seed salmon, chocolate cake and the cookies. Was all amazing!

Great food, service is excellent and easy parking. Eat in or take out!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank tarafirma7

Been to Julles Posh Food Company? Share your experiences!