“Best Hamburger in Memphis”
Review of Tug's

Tug's
Ranked #64 of 1,446 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Memphis, Tennessee
“Best Hamburger in Memphis”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I love a good cheese burger. I have eaten at the acclaimed "best" burgers in Memphis and Tug's by far has one of the best.

• Visited January 2014

Biloxi
“So great we ate here twice”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Our first encounter with TUG'S was a room service order while staying at River Inn. The food was excellent and the service efficient and friendly.

We opted to dine in the restaurant the next night and again was extremely pleased with both the food and service. The southwestern egg rolls are highly recommended by my traveling companion.

“Best place we have eaten at in Memphis!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My friend and I stopped in for lunch today. I am not from the area and wanted something close by and delicious! She recommended we go to Tugs. Our food was fantastic. The restaurant was spotless. Even the bathrooms were well taken care of. What made our lunch the best was the service. Joey went above and beyond to ensure we ordered favorite items. He was prompt, his recommendations were great, and he was upbeat and personable. It was the best service we had all week. We will definitely be coming back when we are in Memphis next!

• Visited January 2014
“Loved the gumbo”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Tugs has the best gumbo I've ever had anywhere. Each time I come I try something different but am always sure to get a cup of gumbo, even a bowl to take home for the next day. Always great, friendly service. They make my family and I feel right at home each time we visit.

“Great visit!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my girlfriend on a Saturday night. I was greeted by every employee sincerely and felt right at home. Had a great salad and really enjoyed the atmosphere, my server, Erika was great as well. Great speciality menu, can't wait to visit again soon

Been to Tug's? Share your experiences!