Friendly, clean, hospitable, excellent location, great tub/shower (great water pressure!), beautiful views of the Mississippi, great neighborhood and safe feeling space, free ample parking....all in all we had a perfect stay. Such attention to detail...we brought our 4 month with us too and he was cozy as can be. We'd definitely stay there again!! Great thunder and lightening storm last night... We watched from the cozy bed with a bottle of Chardonnay while baby slept soundly! Wish we'd stayed longer to enjoy restaurant and rooftop bar!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town