Outstanding hotel. Old school service, thoughtful, sincere, and genuine attention paid to guests. Terrific staff, either through training or personality they know how to flatter, be attentive, and guide without gushing, pushing, or fussing. Great location, smack down in the middle of a yuppie paradise, without the smugness I would have guessed in evidence. My suite was just wonderful, well appointed and detailed. But do you know what I really liked, I mean really liked? The staff gave every appearance of enjoying their jobs and each other. Find that anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town