Being greeted at check-in with a glass of Champagne started the ball rolling! A great choice of various breakfast items included in the price of the room! Staff were genuinely friendly and helpful from the get-go. Though the hotel was renovating during our stay, they upgraded our reservation without asking. Small but functional lobby with comfortable chairs and a piano. Very cute little bar. Rooms though small, were well appointed with a four poster bed and very nice bed linens. Turn down service every night included chocolates and a small carafe of PORT- for heavens sakes! Small reading area on the second floor for relaxing and morning coffee stations situated on each floor serving REAL coffee. Supper in the restaurant was excellent as well. Complimentary newspapers in the lobby. All 'round a very very nice experience highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town