I stayed there one night while in business trip. This was a great surprise for a boutique hotel.
The staff is very friendly, you are welcome at check in with a glass of champagne, get chocolates in your room, complimentary breakfast at Paulette's ( and what a great breakfast!), complimentary wifi, and a great lobby with a real fireplace!
Either on vacation or on business trip, it is to me the perfect place up stay in Memphis.
The big plus is the free access to the local fitness center a block away.
Cannot wait to come back to Memphis to enjoy that hotel and go to Paulette's restaurant again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town