My wife and I visit Memphis on business. We love to drive around Mud Island for the view and the beautiful homes. We didn't realize there was a hotel on the island, but luckily Trip Advisor knew. We couldn't have been more pleased with the location, hotel, Paulette's, staff, beds, view, safety, on and on.Free parking around the hotel, complete breakfast with excellent service, piano in the lobby, roof top terrace. Loved every minute. Hated to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town