Frmo being offered a glass of wine upon check in, we were impressed by the staff. They were kind and helpful. The hotel sist accross the road from the mighty MIssissippi, in a village enclave , we had a room with a view to the river and it was delihgtful. The rooms are clean and comfortable, with a carafe of port and chocolates being provided as part of the "Tuen down" service in the evening. A small library greets guests on each landing, and coffe is provided there every morning, so no long strech to the lobby. The best place to stay in Memphis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town