The hotel is lovely, charming and elegant, well kept up and I highly recommend it. The staff is gracious, helpful and made me feel like I was in a friends home. The room was tiny but just decorated and appointed to the hilt; the bathroom was spacious and well stocked not to mention the bed was one of the best nights sleep in a while. A very comfortable bed with high quality sheets and coverings. The inn has lovely reading spaces, coffee on the floors in the morning and was a nice change from the hotel chains at the same price. It was a welcome sanctuary in the middle of a hectic work week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town