“Nice little place!”

Travelers Inn and Suites Memphis
Ranked #60 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
“Nice little place!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Found this place on Trip Advisor and was so happy with our stay! It has that typical motel layout, but is so clean and well managed(family-run). Lindsey and Sam (front desk) were exceptionally friendly and so helpful. The pool could have been a little cleaner and breakfast offerings were limited, but for a small QUIET place with such great prices, we were definitely content! Family takes very good care of grounds and will receive our buisness again when visiting Memphis!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
5 Thank Jessica B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This place certainly lived up to the positive reviews. Clean, Comfortable, Friendly prompt service (We called for towels and they were delivered within a couple minutes!) TERRIFIC price! I'm so glad that we found this place. I would definitely come here again! The only con is that it is in an area that is a bit more industrial but that didn't bother us at all.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank FabRoadTrips
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My stay here was spectacular. The grounds are well kept and trash free, the inside of the hotel was fresh and clean with modern updates. Room was clean in every corner. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. If im in the area again I will be back!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Chris W
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Traveling through KY and was advised to stay at this place. What a great decision that was! From top to bottom the hotel and staff were great. Clean place, affordable rooms, and the staff is always there to help out with whatever you need.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Tyler C
Union, Kentucky
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I were in town visiting family from Union, KY. Upon arrival, the staff was very friendly, efficient, and professional. The rooms were nice and clean, not to mention affordable, and our housekeeper did a fantastic job! We would definitely recommend this hotel for those visiting the area. Our night was nice and quiet, and we were very pleased with the customer service received during our three day stay. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Laura W
Loves Park, Illinois
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Being a man who travels for work, you never know what kind of Ho-Jo the company is going to throw you in. I can say that I was very pleased with my stay. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable, but what really won me over was the staff. They made my hectic work week seem like a piece of cake. Anything I needed; they were on top of it right away. Everyone was so friendly and made me feel welcome and right at home.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Steven Y
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I loved my stay at Travelers Inn & Suites. My room was clean/well-maintained & the bed was comfortable. The best quality about this hotel is the staff. They are so polite and helpful. They really made me feel welcome. I requested an extra pillow and they were there within minutes, which was relieving because usually I end up waiting quite a bit longer at other hotels. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed June 2014