Hyatt Place Memphis Primacy Parkway
$77
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$127
Sheraton.com
$136
$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$179
Madison Hotel(Memphis)
$167
$127
  • Restaurant
All reviewssitting areafrancis hospitalmini fridgespacious roomtwo double bedsrestaurants and shoppingfree breakfastyogurtexcellent stayhot breakfastvery nice hotelthe breakfast arealiberty bowldefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staywe've stayedbusiness trip
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel is located close to shopping areas and plenty of nice chain restaurants such as Macaroni Grill, Panera Bread, Five Guys Burgers, etc. We came to Memphis for a swim meet. The hotel offered a very nice breakfast bar in the mornings. We missed out the second morning because our warm up was at 7am and the breakfast runs 7-10 on weekends but the first day we had good fruit, cereals, pancakes, english muffin sandwiches, etc. Better than the average continental breakfast. The lobby is nice and relaxing and there is a 24/7 food service and drink bar. The rooms were very spacious with two double beds and a seating area with a sectional sofa, large like 50 inch TV and desk and coffee bar with fridge and safe.

Room Tip: Ice machines are on 3 and 5th floors only so if that helps!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2013

When I stayed at the Hyatt Place Primacy Parkway over the holidays, I was disappointed that all the services were not available and the room cleaning process was not as good as expected. I could not believe that the service I experienced at the other two Hyatt Places was not the same as this one. I really did not expect to encounter poor service with the gallery host, who refused to prepare a meal from the 24/7 menu, located on the guestroom desk. That was a disappointment. I like the style and convenience provided by the Hyatt Place brand. This experience was not up to standards. I will stay at Hyatt Places in the future, but I have to share my experience with other travelers. Be clear about what you expect when you arrive to avoid disappointment.

Room Tip: Select a room on a higher floor and avoid the stairwells. The doors slam
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This Hyatt Place is just as awesome as the other Hyatt Places I've stayed at. The location seemed pretty safe, across the street from a Target and a hospital, with plenty of parking. The rooms are sleek, roomy, very comfortable. I love the spacious sitting area with a bar sink and mini fridge. The bed was great, the tv was flat screen with media plug-ins. They were remodeling the bathrooms in the hotel while I was there, but I didn't hear any extra noise in my room. My room did have a remodeled bathroom, which looked fantastic and felt "zen." Gym was up-to-date with machines with built-in tvs. Continental breakfast now also includes hot breakfast sandwiches and French toast in addition to the usual cereal, bagels, etc. I was very pleased with my stay and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We always stay in Hyatt Places when available, and this was the first with problems. There was worn furniture in our room and in the breakfast area, All the staff, though friendly, seemed rushed. Plus, we were approached in the elevator by a male trying to scam cash from us. Overall, just not a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This hotel was very close to friends.The staff were very helpful telling us about the hotel and all the happenings in the area.The room was very spacious except for the bathroom which was the only negative.The sitting area in the room was a nice bonus.The morning breakfast was great.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple