“good food”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had some cat fish in here. It is very basic but very good food.I would recomend it if you like fish. There are other choices aswell.Plenty of room in there.Free refills of soft drinks.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a favorite restaurant of ours. We live in Memphis & go regularly. we always bring out of town visitors. Lots of choices even kids & those who don't like seafood. Love the grilled fish tacos & grits with gumbo. Spouse always gets grilled "make it snappy" catfish. Delicious sides & 50 cent oysters on Sundays. Casual atmosphere with humorous fishing theme decor. They'll adopt your old "Billy Bass" & you get a free catfish dinner! We enjoy it every time.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The quality of the food was very good with generous portions, and the atmosphere was fun. The quirky decor featured an Adoption Wall for Billy Bass. We'd definitely go again for a quick meal when in the area.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

You wander in and step up to a counter. The menu on the wall reflects the large selection available. I went with the catfish and my wife went with the pound of shrimp. The catfish was okay but my wife raved about the shrimp. So go for the shrimp....

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was an average meal for a decent price. They are very accomodating as they changed out my meal for what I had really ordered very quickly. Owner was even going to lend me an umbrella as it started raining. Would go back if in area.

Been to Flying Fish? Share your experiences!